The Mathematics contest is comprised of typical questions from the appropriate grade-level. Each test is multiple choice and covers current trends in PSIA and UIL. The Elementary Mathematics test has 40 questions per test. The Junior High Mathematics has 50 questions per test. The High School Mathematics test is broken down into groups of 20 so that three tests can be used together to form a normal 60-question test or so that students with limited time can concentrate on mastering 20 questions in one setting.
Availability and Grade Levels
|UIL||Junior High Tests||High School Tests|
|PSIA||Grades 2-3 Tests||Elementary Tests||Junior High Tests|
|TMSCA||Elementary Tests||Junior High Tests||High School Tests|
|TAPPS||High School Tests|
Products and Services Offered
- Grades 2-3 Practice Tests -- Sets of five practice tests are available for the Grades 2-3 Mathematics test. Each test has 40 multiple choice questions with four choices.
- Elementary Practice Tests -- Sets of five practice tests are available for the Elementary Mathematics test. Each test has 40 multiple choice questions with five choices (choice E is "None of These").
- Junior High Practice Tests -- Sets of five practice tests are available for the Junior High Mathematics test. Each test has 50 multiple choice questions with five choices. Prior years' tests have choice E as "None of These." Starting in 2019, you can receive the UIL version of new tests with actual fifth choices. Just select the appropriate version of the tests when ordering.
- High School Practice Tests -- Sets of tests are available for High School practice. The actual number of tests per set depending on the set. Some sets are written as 15 mini-tests (20 questions per mini-test) that can be combined to form 5 full-tests. Other sets are written as just full-tests. Tests are written with current trends and specialty topics in mind. Also available, the Regional and State Qualifier practice tests (2 tests). These tests were used as invitational meet tests the weeks leading up to each event and are written as a more challenging level that regular tests.
- Mastering Mathematics -- Coming Soon Online video subscription service of tricks and techniques for solving problems from the Mathematics tests. Check out the free version of Mastering Mathematics.